For the ultimate crafty night in there's no greater satisfaction than hand pouring your own scented candles into your own handcrafted Sculpd pots!
Our brand new candle making kit is perfect for the aspiring at-home candle maker. It can be used alongside our Sculpd Pottery Kit to create truly homemade eco-candles with a choice of 5 curated scents to choose from.
Included in the kit is an illustrated step-by-step guide to walk you through the various steps of melting the wax, preparing the pot and wick, mixing the scent and pouring at just the right temperatures.
You can also paint your candle pots any way you like to create unique handmade gifts for friends and family.
Kits are in stock and shipping now!
What is in the kit?
- 400g Soy Wax
- 5 eco wicks and wick stickers
- Step By Step Illustrated Candle Making Guide
- Fragrance oil
Can I use my Sculpd Pot as a candle container?
Absolutely! Candles can be poured right into your Sculpd pot and left to set overnight. The beautiful candle pot and plant pot in our product photo are the work of Anson, one of our talented Insta followers who handcrafted both of them at home! Check out more on his awesome instagram @thevisionist.
What kind of wax do you use?
We use soy wax in our kits which is beautiful to work with and naturally sourced making it the perfect eco-friendly wax. Our fragrance oils are 100% pure, carefully chosen aromas free of nasties such as parabens and phalates.
Choices of fragrance:
- Basil Citrus: The smell of picking lemons fresh from the trees in Italy. The sun streaming in through the kitchen window.
- Seaweed Juniper: Revitalise with this marine spa blend. Sicilian lemon, juniper, kelp, seashells and driftwood.
- Amber Lavender: A smooth fragrance of bergamot, lemon and lavender enhanced by basil and geranium.
- Midnight Pomegranate: A musky blend of pomegranate and patchouli with a hint of blackberry.
- Spring Breeze: A spring serenade of juicy orange, lime, apple, bountiful gardenias and cotton blossoms
- Coconut Lemongrass: A tropical blend of coconut, fresh lemongrass and warming ginger with supporting zesty notes.
Share your candle creations!
We'll be sharing our favourite handcrafted Sculpd candles on our Instagram, so don't forget to tag us @sculpdit so we can repost your creations :)
And remember, you stay crafty!