Feast your eyes 😍
Pick your Palette
Choose between one of three colour palettes 🎨
How it Works
From kit to canvas in 5 steps 🧑🎨
1. Build your Frame
2. Attach your Canvas
3. Learn the Techniques
4. Find your Style
5. Scale up to the Canvas
With Emma Howell
Live from the studio
We spent a day with Emma at her gallery show in Gloucestershire. Watch her mark-making and layering as she builds a piece using our kit.
Colour palette: Bold
We sent our kit to 10 artists...
...here's what happened 😍
Level up your kit!
Add our four-piece knife set for extra versatility.
We've chosen our materials carefully:
- 95% of the packaging in this kit is widely recyclable
- We have developed low VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints.
- Our wood is made from FSC wood, this means it is sourced from responsibly managed forests that are environmentally conscious and socially beneficial - certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- The A5 studies book is acid-free
- Our artist canvas is weaved from 100% cotton. No more synthetic fibres!
- Only one element of the packaging in this kit is made of plastic: the paint pouches. These have a much lower plastic content than standard paint packaging. We are currently working towards a more environmentally friendly material for this element of the kit.
- Our unique paint palette is made from 90% sugarcane and 10% bamboo, meaning it is fully home compostable - we've tried it in our compost bin!
Yes! We have designed this kit to be used again and again.
- All tools in this set are re-usable and should last you a long time painting lots of different unique artwork! We hope you enjoy them :)
- We also encourage you to use your outer box as storage for your tools and any other art bits.
Yes! The kit includes an in-depth guide and access to online lessons
- We've worked with professional abstract artists so you can learn the in's and out's of abstract painting.
- You'll learn about: colour, composition, layering, mark making and even how to loosen up. Not to mention top tips from artists and inspiration along the way.
Stage One: Canvas Building (15 minutes)
Stage Two: Studies Book Exercises (30 minutes to 1 hour)
Stage Three: Painting Your Canvas (30 minutes to 3 hours)
You can spend as long as you’d like on each exercise, and these are also optional if you’d like to get going on your final canvas!