Introducing the Mother Nature Mini Stamps Set, a set of three pink clay stamp tools that bring the beauty of nature to your pottery. With intricate designs inspired by eyes, plants and stars, these stamps add a personal touch to your air dry clay creations.
Versatile enough to design your own repetitive patterns, or simply add a detailed centrepiece mark to your decorative dishes, pots and vases.
Designed to be user-friendly, slide your stamp of choice into the handle and press it into your clay surface (wait until a little firmer for the cleanest imprint).
- Designed specifically for air-dry clay
- Contains three mini stamps - an eye, plant and stars
- Final print size is 18mm x 15mm, leaving a lovely clear & deep imprint
- Includes handle to secure each stamp for ease of use
- Created with local artisanal clay accessory designer - Laralu clay
- Developed using an eco-friendly filament material
- Available in pastel pink
We hope you enjoy using them 😊
1. Allow your pottery piece to firm up for around 6 hours for the cleanest results.
2. Slide the stamp into the handle attachment provided.
3. Line the stamp up and press down firmly in one smooth motion.
4. Pull the stamp upwards to reveal the imprint.